23 January 2008

address

If any of you are sending mail to us at 6660 Delmonico Suite D Box 237....STOP!!

We got a call today from that UPS store saying they had some of our mail. When I went to get it....one package and three bags of regular mail!!! I started sorting through it in the car...postmarks from September! Beyond frustrated, I went back inside to ask why they felt that after five months time, it was now appropriate to notify us that:

A) the change of address form I filled out with the USPS "Doesn't really work with their address."

B) when I asked specifically the day I closed the box, "Should I come by periodically, to check and see if y'all got anything by mistake?" To which she responds, "No, I'll take your phone number and call if you get anything." Today I get, "Oh, Anna doesn't work here anymore." ...nor did Anna mark on their records or the physical box 237 that it was closed, hence the other employees stockpiling our stuff.

In addition to their lack of notification to us, they apparently didn't see fit to RTS anything.

So, I have been informed that it is not the responsibility of said UPS store to follow up on three bags of mail, nor is it their responsibility that we have $100 in fees to BJ's credit card (that he NEVER uses except that one time right before we moved) and that I don't really have full medical coverage because that crap has been sitting in their floor for five months!!

On the bright side...I have done a major overhaul of our organization system. I've sorted through every single bill we've gotten since the move (that I've been just stacking in a pile on the floor in the office) and we're all paid up. Tomorrow, BJ has a few folks that he needs to notify of our correct address (ahem, the company he works for) and then we'll be all set!

1 remark(s):

Robin Johnson RPh said...

If adversity breeds character, does that mean that we had NO character to begin with? Did you get that box of cheese that we sent you?