15 May 2008

job security

BJ got me paranoid about my previous post so I deleted it. Today I have a different rant.

From the Amarillo Globe-News:

California Supreme Court overturns gay marriage ban

The Associated Press

SAN FRANCISCO — The California Supreme Court has overturned a gay marriage ban in a ruling that would make the nation's largest state the second one to allow gay and lesbian weddings.

From the Colorado Springs Gazette:

California's top court legalizes gay marriage


SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- California's Supreme Court declared that gay couples in the nation's biggest state can marry - a monumental but perhaps short-lived victory for the gay rights movement Thursday that was greeted with tears, hugs, kisses and at least one instant proposal of matrimony.
Some of you may be thinking I'm freaking about the gay marriage thing, but NO! Read carefully. Since when in California the largest state?? Granted, both newspapers got their stories from the AP...and perhaps they're referring to the population...and I know that Alaska is technically bigger by land mass, but COME ON what about TEXAS?! I'll stop.

1 remark(s):

Robin Johnson RPh said...

ha, ha, haaaah,HAHAHA. You are so your Daddy's daughter