30 April 2008

mayday -- may day

Considering what they (ie: doomsdayers/weathermen) were saying earlier in the week, I guess we outta be counting our blessings that they're promising 48 tomorrow...Happy 3rd anniversary to BJ and me! As our gift to each other, we bought weekend passes to a music festival that we're both really excited about. BJ picked me up from work and we had dinner downtown at Phantom Canyon (a brewery that I'd never been to, that we're going back because there were still several things on the menu that I want to try). Gift enough that he braved "downtown" (he hates the traffic, parking and the meters that go with it) but he also brought me a sweet, sweet card and gift card to my salon. I brought him...NOTHING. I guess I'm just dense.

1 remark(s):

Anonymous said...

I really think we should have a family reunion at this two-day concert/festival. Sounds like a total blast! By the way, you either suck at gift giving -or- you are really SPOILED. I think the latter. Happy Anniversary!