26 March 2008

my first craigslist

I know, I know I'm so behind the times, but I just posted my first ad on Craigslist. Well, not behind considering that I browse there often...I just haven't really had anything worth selling, I guess.

It's silly to post about it here, considering I'm not gonna ship it or bring it to ya...Nor do I believe that many folks in the Springs read my blog. Oh well, I'm just a silly girl.

Have I mentioned that our living room floor is nekkid?? 'Cept for our furry, fat girls and their dirty paw prints. (Wrigley was laying there next to Ruby...till I went and got out the camera.)

3 remark(s):

Jan said...

When typing in "craigslist" make sure you get that first s... I made that mistake once! Yikes!

I hope you get a buyer for your rug--I love seeing the wood floors. Beautiful!!

Wrigs must be taking hints from Ty. He is always running the other way when I get out the camera! In the genes I guess. Ha! :)

Enjoyed your update. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

never heard of craigslist! is it like ebay? what happens if you leave off the first s...?

Robin Johnson RPh said...

OK so i learned something else new. Click on red and go to whatever you're talking about. I saw your rug, then went and looked at your job description. Should be a piece of cake after your job here, only 22 duties, but that last one is a kicker. Could mean staying late and talking about hormones. And just who in that family isn't camera shy???
rj