04 March 2008

c'mon y'all

Seriously, could they make this election crap a little more complicated?! I had no idea, until tonight, that caucusing was a word. But, BJ and I are loving the touch screen on CNN.
This is not in any way, shape or form my endorsement...I just thought the picture was funny!!

On a whole 'nother voting issue...why, at the ripe old age of 28, am I interested in American Idol for the very first time?! While I did mention "voting," I haven't stooped to that level, yet.

5 remark(s):

Kelly Litton said...

I have always been a sucker for American Idol! Who do you like??

Jan said...

Lance loves AI! I don't usually stop to watch, but when I do, it's pretty good.

On the political front, I didn't even vote yesterday because I don't like ANY of the candidates who are "caucusing"! Ha!

I'll be in touch as soon as I know our schedule this weekend... Hope to get to see you!

Hayley said...

I didn't know what it meant to caucus either. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Funny how this pic and the last one have so much in common. Nuff said.

ginny said...

muah ha ha ha!