07 January 2008

new blog

Hey everyone. I've started this new blog because going thru our website is way too annoying for me. There are about 85 steps to follow if I want to post pictures and lately Comcast won't allow us to connect to our web-hosting stuff.

I'll start off with the Wii post...

some may call us immature, i prefer young at heart...
bj got a wii from my folks for christmas and we have spent a LOT of time playing it. we just hooked it up at our house last weekend and for a few days, I BEAT the CRAP out of BJ at BOWLING!! no lie. i was ranked a "professional" in a matter of only a few games...then switched to lefty to give my right arm a break. yes, i was very sore after playing for hours a day for several days. shut up.

anyway, the tide has turned. bj caught up with me so we're both pros on the wii bowling circuit. it's hard being at the top of your game...now we can hardly buy a strike. i'm thinking i might lose back down to rock bottom so i can work back up again. probably not.

now we're getting pretty into tennis. we both like golf, but just like to play the target practice--rather than a real game.

here are all the "miis" we've added. the two of us and both sets of our parents. i feel like they're most likely to visit us and be halfway interested in playing.

3 remark(s):

Chelsea said...

I love it! I have heard Dance, Dance Revolution is so fun...and I would pay money to see you guys play it. We tried to get one of these for Douglas for Christmas and couldn't get our hands on one. Did Wobin and Terry beat down the door of the Walmart at 5 am before Christmas?

Jan said...

Love the new blog... You're gonna like it too if it's easier to load pics!! :) Wii like Wii too!

Kelly Litton said...

Jim got a Wii for Christmas too--I love it! At first, I was so much better than him at boxing. Now, he beats me everytime.