17 January 2008

dry spell

So it's looking more and more like subbing isn't going to be the full-time job I was looking for. It is officially Thursday of this week and I've worked 1 1/2 days. Yesterday we woke up to literally a trace of snow and this District Weather Operation Status: CLOSED on the D20 website!! WHAT?! My 1/2 day job for today just called to cancel because her meetings have been rescheduled. I don't have anything lined up so far for tomorrow...

I think I really need to find a "real" job....or Colorado Springs needs a flu epidemic.

A little "aside" for you all: this is the only reason I'm counting my blessings that I've been stuck at home lately...

3 remark(s):

Julie said...

Come help me pack!!!

Hayley said...

You could come be my nanny! I can guarantee that'd be a full-time job!

Jan said...

Brrrrr.... It's cold here, too, but not like that!

On the other hand, I'm always happy with 1 1/2 days work. That's about right for me! Ha! Sorry you're not getting as many jobs as you'd like. I think it goes like that sometimes here, too. I know people snatch the jobs up at Windsor almost seconds after they post. Glad you posted... it's always nice to "hear" from you! :)