11 August 2009

oh hail no!

...that's what my flowers were saying last nite. Actually, it was probably more like "hailp us!"

4 remark(s):

Herschel said...

That my friend is a prime example of global warming in action!

Robin Johnson RPh said...

I believe it was your great-grandaddy Johnson that would have said all those plants needed was a good whippin' to put on new growth. Stand back.

Jan said...

Definitely "hailp us".... love that!

I heard about the freaky hail storm--any damage besides your poor plants?

Unknown said...



Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,online chat rooms have a nice holiday weekend!
I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
PAkistani chat rooms online pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room