14 September 2008

dads and daughters

I recently stumbled across this commercial again...


For the specific reason of protecting my dad's privacy and/or ego, I won't go into great detail about why this resonates so deeply in my heart. However, I am still baffled at the fact that this guy
is (or was circa 1992) able to do this so well.Like I said, I won't give specifics as to why that commercial is so special and brings back such fond memories to me. I guess y'all will just have to assume that it's simply because it's cute and because it reminds me that my Daddy and I have a really special relationship.

3 remark(s):

Jan said...

Love that commercial... I've seen it before--definitely made an impression.

What I REALLY love is the story about your dad... You know, the teaser is irresistible! What I'd give to see him doing that move...

:)

Robin Johnson RPh said...

You are nutsoid!rj

Jan said...

Ok... I'm ready for an update!:)